King Springs ProSport is a range of high quality coil over type springs specifically designed and manufactured for motorsport and performance street car application. The range includes both linear and tapered wire progressive rate springs as well as flat section tender springs and has been developed from many successful years of experience in the motor sport industry.
King Springs' commitment to motorsport initiated a new manufacturing process dedicated to volume production of the ProSport range to meet with stringent criteria required for motor sport applications.
ProSport features include
- Manufactured from new generation high stress X5K material to achieve the lightest designs with maximum travel.
- All bars are peeled and polished to specific diameters for the best design and to remove all surface defects.
- Heat treatment by controlled electric furnaces.
- Shot peened for maximum durability.
- All coils solid scragged and tested.
- Tough powder coat finish.
All the above ensures that maximum travel, performance, quality and durability is maintained.
Large stocks of the ProSport range are warehoused at our Gold Coast factory as well as throughout our Specialist Distributor Network. For your nearest ProSport distributor, call our hotline number 07 55396700, Fax: 07 55396881, or contact us electronically.
ProSport springs are packaged in specially designed tubes available in six different lengths and two different diameters (see below) to suit the ProSport range. While all springs ordered come packaged in tubes, extra tubes are available to order if required.
Note: All tubes come with caps. When calculating tube length required, allow 30mm on top of spring free height for caps.