King Springs Warranty And Conditions Are In Accordance With The Australian Competition And Consumer Act Effective 1/1/2012
Our Goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the Goods repaired or replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
All King Springs Heavy Duty Coil Springs listed in our general catalogue, excluding motorsport applications have a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY against the following:
1) Faulty manufacture.
3) Sagging (being loss of free height by more than 10mm)
All King Springs Heavy Duty Leaf Springs listed in our general catalogue, excluding motorsport applications have a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY against the following:
1) Faulty manufacture.
3) Sagging (being loss of original camber by more than 12mm)
- Warranty valid only to original purchaser (validation required). If the Goods have been sold by the Customer to a consumer (‘the Consumer’), the Customer may lodge a claim on behalf of the Consumer.
- Goods that are faulty, broken or have sagged will be replaced only once a valid claim has been lodged and accepted by King Springs. Consultation is required prior to returning goods under warranty.
- Warranty may be voided if the goods that have been altered in any way including but not limited to, the removal of identifying marks and features.
- Warranty may be voided if goods have not been used for their intended or recommended purpose.
- Warranty limited to replacement only and King Springs shall not be responsible for labour, freight or any other costs incurred on any warranty claim.
All claims pertaining to peripheral parts are to be negotiated between King Springs and the Customer.
This warranty applies to part numbers listed in King Springs catalogue only.
- General credit returns conditions are outlined in the King Springs Credit Returns Policy. Failure to comply with this policy may result in any credit claim being delayed or rejected.
- All credit returns must be accompanied with a completed King Springs Return Authorisation Form.
- No return on specially manufactured, modified or procured Goods.
WHEN FITTING KINGS HEAVY DUTY REPLACEMENT COILS, WE SUGGEST THE FOLLOWING STEPS TO BE TAKEN TO ENSURE CORRECT FITMENT
- These springs are sold in accordance with the warranty and conditions when fitted as per above. It is the owners responsibility to observe all state laws for conformance including any self certification or statement submission required after fitment of this product.
- Before jacking and fitting springs, measure the vehicle on a flat surface at all 4 corners (even if only fitting one end). Measure Centre Hub-to-Guard.
- We recommend these springs be fitted in accordance with the manufacturers workshop manual for your vehicle and be carried out by a qualified technician.
- Check for Drivers side and Passenger side (Marked R/H or L/H printed on coil)
- If the coil is variable pitch rate type, the gathered coils are to be fitted to the top (if possible).
- It is not unusual for the Heavy Duty Replacement Springs in standard or raised height to be shorter than the original coil. The heavy springs do not compress as far under vehicle load.
- The vehicle should be wheel aligned after having replacement springs fitted.
ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CALL OUR SALES TEAM on 07 55396 700. BETWEEN 7.30am - 5.00pm MONDAY TO THURSDAY and 7.30am to 4.00pm FRIDAY. OUR HIGHLY TRAINED STAFF CAN CONFIRM APPLICATION AND SPECIFICATIONS IF NECESSARY.
At King Springs we realize that quality, consistency and continual improvement are the keys to success.
Our lasting commitment to these areas is reflected in the continued growth of King Springs in the Australian and international arenas. To ensure that we maintain our high level of consistency and continue to remain Australia’s leading aftermarket spring manufacturer, we strive for the highest standards and maintain a Quality Management System. By continually reviewing procedures and improving on these as required, we have developed a comprehensive training program for all staff, to ensure that our products and services remain consistent. Customer satisfaction is our major focus. Recording and reviewing customer feedback provides us with the opportunity to analyse and improve our workplace practices, whilst identifying and cultivating our areas of expertise. Our Quality Management System is fully compliant with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 which enables us to be a Quality Endorsed Company, License Number QEC 14700. Our Capability Statement is as follows: “The registration covers the Quality Management System for the design, development, manufacture, sale and installation of aftermarket light commercial, 4WD & passenger vehicle coil and leaf springs. The registration also covers spring repairs and the sale of replacement suspension components." Every aspect of the company is audited regularly by our team of internal auditors; in addition our chosen accreditation company IMSM performs annual surveillance audits which enables us to remain compliant with the standard.